Monday 19 March 2018

Something that happen to me once🙋

Remember that day,it was 17 February.I went on the bus with my athlete friends and the teachers.I was going on a cross-country run.

When we reached the destination,we warm-up ourselves to avoid any injuries.Then,we went to prepare for the run.We heard the speech of the organizer and stand behind the starting line.We heard a loud "BAMMMMM!" All the athletes started to rush all the way to the finishing line.I started to run too.Out of the blue,I felt a force pushing me.I fell to the ground and roll to the grassland beside.My knee started to bleed.But,I doesn't care.I continue to run.

I run and run,util I saw the finishing line.I endure the pain and dashed to the finishing line.When I ran through the finishing line,I received a small paper.The paper says"17".I was shocked when I found out I had won the 17th prize.The teacher took me to the St.John for treatment.I felt so touched.

Well,the scars on my knee can prove all this.


1 comment:

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...