Tuesday 24 October 2017

My Best Drawing #2

Yay,exam is over! Holiday?! What did I do in the holiday?Of course,I draw.What did I draw?Guess.😜 

Hmm.What's that?🤔🤔🤔

Aha!You don't know?It comes from the same category of this blog of mine :Dragon. Look at my work.
This is my picture of dragon.

I expected to use at least a week to complete it but I finish it in a day.Do you remember my friend,Joie?I mention her in my first blog. She challenge me on drawing and the theme is "Dragons".So I drew this.She uses her computer to draw.This is her work.
This is her dragon. Isn't it cute?
Actually,I think her dragon is better than mine.Her dragon is cute.               And...


If you have any suggestion,guide or tips on improving my drawing,please comment below!👍👍👍

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys!If you have any tips on how to improve my drawings,please don't hesitate to comment here!😁

    ReplyDelete

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...