Tuesday 12 September 2017

Doodle

Hi everyone!Do you like to doodle?I like doodling very much.I started doodling since I was 9 years old.I was attracted by someone's doodle so I tried doodling too.I doodled many pictures but the most satisfied picture is this picture.
This is my picture👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Me and My Picture👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
I drew this picture this year.If you want to see how I doodle,you can also watch me on Youtube. Click here to watch my doodling video on Youtube and like my video,subscribe and turn the bell on to receive notifications from my new video.

⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡⇡

2 comments:

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...