Tuesday 22 August 2017

Roblox

Did you ever played Roblox? This time I am going to discuss my roblox account.

I have a friend,she told me about Roblox and she introduces me to play it.Her Roblox account is @yingshuengamer and she is a Youtuber. Come on, go subscribe @Cute Bunny Ying Shuen!!! My Roblox account is @esther_gaming ,come send me a friend request and follow me in Roblox! I will definitely accept your request as a friend. Here are some of my screenshots and videos when I am playing Roblox. 
































This is some videos and pictures I took when I play Hide and Seek Extreme ,Survive the Natural  Disaster,Meepcity,Epic Minigames,Ripull Minigames and so on.

Sometimes I am a girl ,and sometimes I am a boy.👧👦When I became a boy,@yingshuengamer wanted me to change my avatar back into a girl,so I am force to change my avatar as a girl.And,don't forget to subscribe!!!


__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...