Monday 26 March 2018

My favourite art ----- Clay

Hey guys this is Esther here and today I am going to talk about my favourite art ------clay.I love clay very much as I have tell you in my previous blog. https://rmrockandmilo.blogspot.my/2018/01/this-is-popular-thingits-super-light.html

I also sell some of the clay work I made to my friends upon request.I think my friend,Steff and Cia Shuen are the most supportive "customer" of mine.They bought many clay work from me.I took some photos of the work before selling it to them.

Want some honey?Winnie is here with the honey.(Just for Cia Shuen )But,the honey is not for you!😝

This is Draco Malfoy ,upon Steff's request,and was sold out to be given to my friend,Jing Ting as a birthday gift.It was sold out  for RM 5 including a box,

Ha!This is Hermoine Granger,upon Steff's request,and was sold out for RM 5.

There are still more clay I sold out but I did not tell you here.Bye!

1 comment:

  1. So.nice. post in FB. People might buy if you can customise!

    ReplyDelete

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...