Wednesday 6 September 2017

Drawing of my #2 idol - DiLiReBa【迪丽热巴】

Hi everybody,today I am going to show you drawing of my #2 idol,DiLiReBa【迪丽热巴 】.

I drew a portrait of her.
Maybe it's not so beautiful,but practise makes perfect.😜


My younger sister drew one too.She is only 7 years old! (I am not kidding)
See? Cool ,right?😎
DiLiReBa, is a Chinese actress of Uyghur ethnicity.She is an alumna of Shanghai Theatre Academy.She is as beautiful as a fairy.I knew her after she joined Keep Running【奔跑吧!】.
Tada!!!!This is the pretty DiLiReBa.She is quite beautiful,isn't it?
You can also watch my video on Youtube.
🔽    Click here              🔽

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...