Thursday 5 October 2017

My Best Drawing 🖌

Hi guys,I had drawn a picture of something (I will not tell you first😜) recently and now I am going to tell you about it.

• It has sharp fangs and sharp teeth.
• It has a long tongue.
• It has long horns too.
   
 What is it?
Do you know what is it? It is :
➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣
A DRAGON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you like it? I drew it in 2 days. My art teacher wanted me to draw this.At that time,I nearly collapse.He wanted me to draw this.
Red Dragon by Kerem Beyit Click this
After I drew this, I felt satisfied.I think that this is the best picture I had ever draw.Thanks to my art teacher,he taught me a lot.I will post other pictures I draw in future so stay tuned!!!😉

4 comments:

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...