Wednesday 31 January 2018

This is a popular thing...It's the SUPER LIGHT CLAY!

Hey!You know what?I had bought the SUPER LIGHT CLAY!It is a very good thing,and the point is,I had made many things with it.

Using the clay to make cartoon figures is my part time hobby.I had made many things with it.🠟LOOK🠟


This is Professor Dumbledore,the headmaster of  Hogwarts,Harry Potter's magic school.

This is Harry Potter,the Boy Who Lived,and also known as the Chosen One.



This is Voldemort,Harry Potter's first dark enemy.He himself created his own enemy,Harry Potter.

This is a Chinese Dragon.


This is Rock 2.0,a ninja.The 1st Rock was a gentleman,but he was a ninja.Cool?


This is a T-Rex  holding a dead dinosaur in it's mouth.

Well,this is the "SUPER LIGHT CLAY".
Ta-daa! SUPER LIGHT CLAY is the best!

I also made more figures but did not show them in my blog.As example,Stitch, Unicorn, Dog, Cat, Mouse and so on.This thing is really good,you can buy it from the market of Super Tanker.It worth RM14 for a bag and RM2 for 3 small packs.

Remember ☝
Beware of my post!😆


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...