Tuesday 30 January 2018

I love Harry Potter!

I am sure that everyone knows Harry Potter.It is a famous movie,or novel.It is a novel written by a British author ---J. K. Rowling. I had read the whole series of Harry Potter.They are:

The Philosopher's Stone (1997)
The Chamber of Secrets (1998)
The Prisoner of Azkaban (1999)
The Goblet of Fire (2000)
The Order of the Phoenix (2003)
The Half-Blood Prince (2005)
The Deathly Hallows (2007)

As it was in the title,I love Harry Potter as much as Dobby love socks.😆LOL.😆I even drew some chapters of Harry Potter.
This is the book named Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets.I can explain more about my "comic".As in the 1st picture,it was about The Moaning Myrtle telling Harry Potter that she died in front of the sink.The 2nd picture is about Harry Potter using Parseltongue to open the Chamber of Secrets.The 3rd picture is about Harry Potter going into the Chamber of Secrets and the 4th picture is about Harry Potter met Lord Voldemort in the chamber.The 5th picture is about Harry Potter using a fang to destroy the diary made of  Horcrux.The last picture is about Harry Potter managed to destroyed the Horcrux.


This is for all.Beware of my post for the next chapter!😏

2 comments:

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...