Wednesday 23 August 2017

Chess

Hi,everyone!Today I am going to discuss about chess.⚔⚔⚔
Do you ever play chess?I like to play chess.I play chess on chess.com.If you want,you can send me a request as a friend.🙌I will definitely accept it.👭👬


My mentoring teacher is PS Lim. Then,I went to a very famous coach,Marcus Chan's centre to improve my chess skills.🆙🆙🆙I improve a lot after learning some skills from my coach.
After 1 year,I finally get the opportunity to represent my state,Penang to participate in the MSSM national chess competition.🙆Here are some of my photos.
When we are shouting our slogan👏

We won the overall champion👍

Taking photo with my new friend,Divyadarrshini✌

Team photo👯

P.Pinang boleh!!!🤞🤞🤞

I like to play chess.Come on,be a friend of mine on chess.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...