Monday 21 August 2017

My Drawings

In my last post, I talked about Rock and Milo.😺 But,this time I am not going to discuss about that.

Did I mention that I like drawing?🖌 If yes,I am going to show some of my drawings I had drawn this year. 🙂
Shocked⏪

                                   

Thanks to my art teacher,Alex Leong,I knew how to sketch.Here are some of my pencil sketchers.
Colour tube

                ⏪     Apple

                          ⏪   Pot

              ⏪  Woman


Maybe it's not so beautiful, but I am satisfied. If you have any suggestion or feedback, just comment on my post. I need your help to improve my drawing skills!!! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...