Monday 23 April 2018

My heart was broken because of you..

Many of us like to eat salmon. Eating salmon helps to maintain optimal health.Eating salmon also can keep your bones and joints strong.Salmon could help relieve dry eye syndrome too.Consuming salmon may help provide glowing and more supple skin.There are many benefits of eating salmon.But,why I hate salmon?

At first,I like salmon.I think the taste of salmon is fantastic.But,a dreadful thing happen cause me to have salmon phobia.

Last year,it was December.My mother told me something bad.It was about my friend,Lawrence went to Johor for a visit.He ate sushi and salmon there and was attack by virus. His main reason that cause him to be attack by virus is eating raw salmon.He was lying in the hospital for almost a month and left us peacefully this January.Since that day,I had salmon phobia and does not dare to eat salmon again .

Salmon is good,but don't eat too much as it is dangerous too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...