Saturday 6 January 2018

My 2018 New Year Resolution

This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change. —Taylor Swift 👩‍🎤
👩‍🎤
Yes.It's time to set a New Year resolution.There are 4 types of my resolution.There are: Academic📖,Sports🏃, Board games ♚ and to manage my weight ⚖ .

🕗Time and tide wait for no man🕜.After 9 months,I will be facing the UPSR (Ujian Peperiksaan Sekolah Rendah) exam.I hope to get 8As in UPSR.It is because I know the result of UPSR will decide my secondary school.To achieve my target,I have to study very hard and pay attention in class.I will also ask for help when I don't understand something. 🙋

In sports,I hope to represent Penang in MSSM (Majlis Sukan Sekolah Malaysia) in jogging.I will go jogging every weekend to improve my stamina and run faster.I also hope to learn stunts in roller skating through Youtube.Next time I will upload my video.😉I'll have to persevere and never give up easily because I want to do well in rollerskating⛸.

I also want to represent Penang in MSSM in chess too.To make my wish come true,I have to read more books written by grandmasters and practise more tactics.I also play in the chess website with players all around the world.♔♕♖♗♘♙♚♛♜♝♞♟


Well,you maybe will titter a bit when you know I am going to manage my weight.I am thin enough!Oh no,I am going to gain weight,not to lose weight cause I am underweight.I am suppose to be 34 kg but I am only 25 kg!
To gain weight faster,I checked the website and I found out I can gain weight faster by using this ways.

Eat more frequently.
Choose nutrient-rich foods.
Try smoothies and shakes.
•Make every bite count.
•Have an occasional treat.
•Top it off.
•Exercise.

When there's a will,there's a way.I knew that if I persist,I will achieve my target.

See you on next blog!😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...