Wednesday 1 November 2017

🍬Trick or Treat?🍬

👻BOO!!!👻 It's Halloween!🎃Trick or treat?🍭
Trick or Treat?

It's Halloween so I use my computer to draw something.Look!⇩
Happy Halloween!This is my work.There's a devil,a ghost,a skeleton,Batman,a spider and a witch.They are spooky so I put them in my drawings.

My father bought me a Stylus pen on LAZADA so I use it to draw this.It worth RM18.90. 

⬆  Stylus pen  ⬆

I started to draw with my computer since my friend,Joie Khoo introduce her secret weapon.I really want to thank her for her generosity.At last.... 


ALERT!!!ALERT!!!Please comment below if you have any tips to help me improve my computer drawing skills🤗


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...