Tuesday 26 June 2018

A memorable experience

Related image
Photo via Google

December of the previous year, my dad brought me and my family to Perth,Australia for a trip. We went to many famous tourist attractions there in 9 days such as Lancelin sand dune,Caversham Wildlife Park,Fremental ,Pinnacle and so on. The place I could never forget was the Lancelin sand dune.

Lancelin has become one of Australia’s premier sand boarding destinations. There are pure white sand dunes that are over three stories high.There is no entrance fee.We get there in a camper van named "BRITZ".Then,we rent some sleds and started our sand boarding adventure. At first,we didn't know how to sand board.But,we try and try and finally we can do it.I enjoy sand boarding there.We took many photos there as memento.


It is beautiful,right?
At night,we slept in the camper van.We can transform the sofa in to a bed with just a flick of the finger. There was a mini kitchen,a toilet,driver's seat and many more equipment.We would have to stop at the holiday park to add the utilities supplies that provide us water and electricity in the camper van.

We have a whale of time there.it was a memorable experience for me.I am on cloud nine because my father promised to bring us there again this December.😆😆😆


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...