Monday 4 September 2017

My favourite songs

Hi!Today I am going to discuss about my favourite songs.
Although I am a girl,I like pop songs the best. Most of them is by Ed Sheeran,but my idol is Harry Styles.He is so cute!!!!! I love him!!!
Tada!!!This is Harry.😍


My favourite songs are There's nothing holdin' me back by Shawn Mendes,Shape of you by Ed Sheeran,Don't by Ed Sheeran,Perfect by Ed Sheeran,Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran,Drag me down by One Direction,What makes you beautiful by One direction,Rude by Magic!,and so on.

I even drawn some of the singers.These are my drawings.
Harry styles

Ed Sheeran


I just drawn 2 but I will upload more drawings of singers in my next blog.So,stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abolishment of Standard 1,2,3 exam

 Nowadays , the news broadcast many students commit suicide due to excessive stress of academic. The education ministry found out this prob...